Paper Bag Pumpkin
- Paper lunch bag
- Newspaper or other paper for crumpling
- Twist tie, rubber band, or string
- Orange and green tempera paint
- Black marker
- Crumple up newspaper or other scraps of paper and stuff the lunch bag until it is about two-thirds full.
- Close the bag with a twist tie, rubber band, or piece of string.
- Twist the unstuffed part of the bag to make a stem.
- Paint the pumpkin part of the bag orange, and paint the stem green.
- When the paint is dry, draw a face on the pumpkin with a black marker.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.