Paper Plate Spiderweb
Even if you're not into spiders at Halloween, this is a neat idea for any time of the year.
- Paper plate
- Pie plate or round cake pan
- Black paint
- Place a paper plate inside a metal or aluminum pie plate or round cake pan.
- Put a small amount of black paint in the center of the paper plate and drop a marble in.
- Your child will have fun moving and tilting the pie plate or cake pan from side to side to make a spider web on his plate.
- For a variation, paint the paper plate dark blue or black first and use white paint for a more realistic looking spider web, or use more than one color of paint for a rainbow spider web.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.