Find the Pumpkin Halloween Game
· Ten pieces of white paper
· Five pieces of yellow paper
· Five pieces of orange paper
· A crayon
How to play:
1. Draw ten white pumpkins, five yellow pumpkins, and five orange pumpkins.
2. Cut out all the pumpkins.
3. Decorate each pumpkin with a funny face.
4. Write the number 1 on the backs of the white pumpkins.
5. Write the number 5 on the backs of the yellow pumpkins.
6. Write the number 10 on the backs of the orange pumpkins.
7. Have a grownup hide all of the pumpkins.
8. You and your friends will try to find as many pumpkins as you can before the grownup says "Stop!"
9. Players will add up the numbers on the pumpkins each of them found.
10. The player with the most points wins!
More on: Halloween