Star of David Necklace
This easy-to-make necklace can be worn to demonstrate pride in one's heritage.
- Yellow, blue, and white construction paper
- Pencil or marker
- Draw two triangles (with two- to three-inch sides) on the yellow construction paper and have your child cut them out.
- Show him how to make a Star of David by turning one triangle upside down, placing it on top of the other, and gluing them together.
- Show your child how to make a chain with strips of white and blue construction paper.
- Glue the star to the chain to make a necklace or decoration.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.