Popsicle Star of David
- 2 yellow pipe cleaners or 6 Popsicle sticks
- Yarn or ribbon
- Bend each of two pipe cleaners into a triangle, twisting the ends together securely. If using Popsicle sticks, glue into two triangle shapes.
- Place one triangle upside down on the other. Spread glue at the points where the triangles meet.
- Let dry.
- If using Popsicle sticks, paint them yellow if you like.
- Dab glue onto the star and sprinkle on glitter.
- Use yarn or ribbon to hang the star from the top of a window or in a doorway.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.