Brooms, Brooms, Brooms
- 10 to 20 minutes
- Various kinds and sizes of brooms
- A dustpan
- This is a clean-up activity that is both practical and interesting. Gather as many kinds of brooms as you can find, such as push brooms, kitchen brooms, whisk brooms, etc.
- Let your child choose an indoor or outdoor area to experiment together with the various cleaning tools, sharing your results and observations.
- Make a list of chores that work best when done with each broom.
- Compare the function of brooms and hairbrushes.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.