African Animal Necklace
This necklace can be given as a zawadi gift, or your child can make it for himself.Materials
- No-Bake Craft Clay
- Animal cookie cutters (optional)
- String or thread
- Black satin cord
- Have your child shape clay into African animals, such as elephants, lions, zebras, and giraffes.
- If you like, use animal cookie cutters to make the shapes.
- You can divide the clay into batches, and add food coloring for each animal.
- Make a hole at the top of each animal shape for the thread.
- Once the clay is dry, attach each animal to a black satin cord with string or thread, making a knot to keep each animal in place.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.