- 10 to 15 minutes
- Take turns introducing each other while pretending you are on a stage.
- Stand up, bow, and tell all the good things you can about the other person, his hobbies, good qualities, etc. Be sure to over-dramatize.
- Take turns introducing other family members, present or not.
- Challenge your child to introduce a best friend or a favorite teacher.
- Think of famous people and take turns introducing them.
Copyright © 2004 by Susan Kettmann. Excerpted from The 2,000 Best Games & Activities with permission of its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon.com.