- Tablecloth or other linens
- Vase with flowers or other centerpiece
- Candle (optional)
- Use table linens, flowers (real or other) in a vase, and a candle.
- Take the customer's coat, show him to his seat, give him a menu, and let him order lunch or dinner.
- Take turns being the waiter and the customer.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.