- Cup with water
- Bowl for spitting
- Paper napkin
- Small toys for "prizes"
- Because water is involved, this game is best played in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Take turns being the dentist and patient.
- The dentist tucks a paper napkin into the patient's collar to protect his shirt, then uses the flashlight to look into his mouth.
- The dentist may want to brush the patient?s teeth, then advise him to rinse his mouth and spit into the bowl.
- As the patient leaves, the dentist can offer him a "prize."
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.