One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
- This rhyme will help your child's counting skills.
- Try showing her objects in groups of one, two, three, and so on, as you recite the rhyme together.
- One, two, buckle my shoe;
- Three, four, close the door;
- Five, six, pick up sticks;
- Seven, eight, lay them straight;
- Nine, ten, a big fat hen.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.