Wash the Dishes
- Baby bathtub or large basin
- Miscellaneous nonbreakable household items
- Child's toys and play dishes
- Soap (optional)
- On a warm day, set a tub of water on the deck or in the backyard and fill it with plastic cups, funnels, straws, sponges, sieves, and so on.
- For more fun, add a little soap.
- Dress your child in a bathing suit and have her wash her toys or dishes.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.