- Miscellaneous outdoor objects
- Use a variety of outdoor objects to create an obstacle course for your child to run around.
- Have her run around one way, then have her do the course in reverse.
- You can time her, or she can race with siblings and friends.
- Do not use objects that have sharp corners or that can tip over easily.
- If necessary, cushion objects with pillows and blankets.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.