Breakfast in the Park
Our family often has picnic lunches and dinners at the beach, but I hadn't thought of having breakfast in the park until a friend suggested it. What a great idea for early risers-and you'll definitely beat the crowds!Materials
- Breakfast foods
- Blanket or tablecloth
- Hot cocoa
- The night before your outing, pack up everything you'll need.
- Your meal may be as simple as cereal, milk, and juice or may include pancakes or bacon and eggs.
- Bring a plastic tablecloth if you plan to sit at a picnic table or a blanket if you'll be sitting on the ground.
- Mornings are often cool, so don't forget to bring sweatshirts and hot cocoa, too.
- If planning a breakfast at the park requires more energy than you've got, how about inviting another family to your place for breakfast?
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.