- 2 cups warm water
- 1 cup liquid dishwashing soap
- 1/4 cup glycerin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Funnel, straws, six-pack plastic beverage holders, or other unbreakable household objects
- Mix together water, dishwashing soap, glycerin, and sugar.
- Use various unbreakable objects found around the house to blow spectacular bubbles: funnels, straws, six-pack beverage holders.
- Dip the objects in the bubble solution and blow through them, or wave them through the air like wands.
- Store the bubble solution in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid.
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.