- Cake pan or pie plate
- Grass or flower petals for decoration
- Make some really good mud for your child's play.
- Hand-mix sand, clean dirt, and water in a large bucket.
- Keep the mud really thick.
- Give your child a cake pan or pie plate and let her make a pie.
- Decorate the results of your child's efforts with grass or flower petals and bake in the sun.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright © 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.