Finger Painting Ducks
You'll need these materials:
What to do:
1. First, make your duck pattern. Cut out two circles of paper; one should be about a half-inch larger than the other.
2. Trace the circles onto the finger-painting paper. Lay the larger circle in the middle of your paper and trace around it. Then lay the smaller one over the circle you just traced. The smaller circle should intersect the larger one. Then trace around it.
3. Now your child can finger paint the traced pattern with the yellow paint.
4. Let the paint dry.
5. Cut out a beak and eyes from the construction paper.
6. Glue the beak and eyes in place and then add any feathers or other decorative materials you'd like.
More on: Crafts for Kids