Activity for a group
Age group: 18-40 months
Duration of activity: 15 minutes
You can adapt this game to meet the theme of your party.
- Divide the guests into two groups. One group is the lions; the other group is the safari photographers.
- Instruct the lions to lie down and pretend to be sleeping.
- The photographers are to sneak up as close as they can to take a picture without waking the lions.
- When the lions awaken, they are to roar and scare away the other group.
- Make sure that all children get a turn to be in both groups.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
From The Everything Toddler Activities Book Copyright © 2006, F+W Publications, Inc. Used by permission of Adams Media, an F+W Publications Company. All rights reserved.
To order this book go to Amazon.