6 Homemade Playdough Recipes
6 of 7
Peanut Butter Playdough
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
- Nonfat dry milk or milk plus flour
- Cocoa or carob for chocolate flavor (optional)
- Edible treats for decoration
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix, adding enough dry milk or milk plus flour to reach the consistency of bread dough.
- Add cocoa or carob, if desired.
- Shape, decorate with edible treats, and eat!
Next: More popular galleries
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.