Winter Craft Activities for Kids
6 of 7
Children will have a blast creating this winter-themed arts and crafts snowman mobile. For this craft, you will need:
- white construction paper squares in the following sizes: (4) 6"x6", (4) 4"x4", (4) 2"x2"
- (4) 2"x3" pieces of colored construction paper
- (2) 1"x6" pieces of colored construction paper for the arms
- (2) 2 foot pieces of string
- 4 pieces of black construction paper
- black crayon
- glue or paste
Cut circles from the white construction paper squares. Cut hats from the 2"x3" pieces of colored construction paper.
Lay the circles and hat in order. Glue on the arms. Run glue down the center of your snowman and attach a piece of string. Don't let the string hang down from the bottom of the snowman.
Attach another set of circles and hat to the other side of the snowman so the string is covered. Draw on a face and buttons.
Once you have made two snowmen, glue the string to the outside edges of a long strip of paper. Glue another strip of paper over the string. Let enough string hang out of the top so you can tie the two pieces together to hang your mobile.
Next: More popular galleries