10 Awesome Halloween Activities for Kids
Planning a Halloween party or just some spooky family time? Our top ten Halloween activities are fun for all ages. Gather your kids and their friends to keep them entertained and spooked this Halloween season!
1 of 11
Halloween Painted Pots
Help your child turn an empty flowerpot into a spooky pumpkin or any other creepy creature.Materials:
- Terracotta clay pot
- Black, grey, or yellow construction paper
- Clear acrylic sealer spray
- Paint the pot orange.
- Let the paint dry.
- Now, on one side of the pot, paint a jack-o-lantern face (this printable template can help).
- Once the paint is dry, spray the pot with the clear acrylic sealer.
- Make other creatures like Frankenstein or a ghost!
Next: Halloween Treats