Home > Entertainment and Activities > Holidays > Halloween > Halloween Fun and Activities > 10 Awesome Halloween Activities for Kids
10 Awesome Halloween Activities for Kids
4 of 11
Spend a fun fall afternoon with your child creating a trick-or-treat candy bag for her to use on All Hallows' Eve.Materials:
- Canvas tote bag (sold at local craft stores)
- Tempera paints (Halloween colors)
- Paper plates
- Wiggle eyes, felt, glitter, buttons, or other decorative materials
- Fabric glue
- Lay newspaper over your work area in case of spills.
- Pour a bit of paint on a paper plate.
- Have your child decorate the bag with paintings of witches, black cats, pumpkins and ghosts, using her fingers, handprints or paintbrushes.
- Add any other designs or decorative items on the bag.
- Let the bag dry completely - then fill it with treats on Halloween!
Next: Walk on the Witch's Hat