- This game is fun for talkative kids.
- Choose a song, poem, or nursery rhyme familiar to all the players.
- At your signal, have the first player sing or recite the song, poem, or rhyme as fast as she can.
- Time her by using a clock or a watch or by counting "one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi."
- Let each player take a turn.
- Remember each player's time and see who's the fastest yakker
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright Â© 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.