Hide the Shamrock
While this game works best with a few children, you can still play when there?s just the two of you.Materials
- Green construction paper
- Cut a shamrock out of green construction paper.
- Choose a child to be "it."
- While other children hide their eyes, "it" hides the shamrock within a designated area.
- Everyone then opens their eyes and tries to find the shamrock.
- The finder gets to be "it" for the next round.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.