- Green and white construction paper
- Hole punch
- Shoelaces, ribbon, or yarn for stringing
- Cut several sizes of shamrocks from green and white construction paper.
- Punch a hole in the top of each shamrock.
- Give your child a shoelace (or length of ribbon, or yarn with masking tape wrapped on each end) and show him how to string the shamrocks to make a Saint Patrick's Day necklace.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.