Paper Plate Turkey
- Paper plate
- Brown paint or crayon
- Construction paper in various colors
- Glue or paste
- Markers or crayons
- Have your child color a paper plate with brown paint or crayons.
- Cut feathers out of colored construction paper, and glue them to the edge of the plate.
- Cut out a head, a neck, and feet, and glue them to the plate.
- Draw a turkey face with markers or crayons.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.