Thanksgiving Turkey Wall Hanging
- Construction paper or small paper plate
- Marker or pencil
- Dried beans and uncooked pasta
- Trace around your child's hand (fingers spread out) on a piece of construction paper or small paper plate.
- Using the pen or marker, draw an eye and beak on the thumb and turkey feet at the bottom of the traced hand.
- Decorate by gluing on dried beans and uncooked pasta.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.