- Small toy
- Wrapping paper
- Wrap a small toy in wrapping paper.
- Show the wrapped toy to your toddler and ask, "What do you think is inside?"
- Give the wrapped toy to your child so she can remove the paper.
- Then rewrap the toy as your child watches.
- Let her unwrap it again, and repeat the game until she tires of it.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.