Flashlight Fun for Toddlers
- Shine a flashlight on different parts of a room: a wall, the door, the floor, and so on.
- Each time you shine the light on an object, name it: for example, "This is the bed."
- Show your child how to turn the flashlight on and off.
- Let her shine it on various objects and name them.
- Give her directions to follow, such as "Shine the light on the ceiling."
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.