Flying a kite is difficult and frustrating for toddlers and preschoolers. These "kites" are guaranteed to fly, even on days with light wind.Materials
- Large, round helium balloons
- Kite string
- Paper streamers (optional)
- Tie one end of a long length of kite string to a round helium balloon and the other to your child's wrist.
- He will find it fun and easy to fly his balloon, and you won't worry about crashes and tangles.
- Try attaching lengths of paper streamers to the balloon to give it a more authentic kite look.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.