- Clean, empty 16-ounce soda bottle with cap
- Colored rice or pasta
- Glue gun or quick-bonding glue
- Make sure the soda bottle you are using is clean and dry.
- Place colored rice or pasta into the bottle and glue the cap on.
- Little ones will love to see what's happening inside as they shake and rattle their bottle.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.