Wave Bottle for Toddlers
Shake the soda bottle, and your toddler will be amazed by the glittery waves that are produced.Materials
- Clean, empty 16-ounce soda bottle with cap
- Food coloring
- Glitter, sequins, or beads (optional)
- Baby oil
- Quick-bonding glue
- Fill the clean soda bottle with water to about one-third full.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and glitter, sequins, or beads (optional), then fill the rest of the bottle with baby oil.
- Glue the cap securely onto the bottle by applying the glue to the inside of the bottle cap and screwing it on.
- Your child will enjoy gently shaking the bottle to produce beautiful waves.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.