Your child will enjoy tossing these fish into the air and watching them gently flutter down.Materials
- Page from an old magazine
- Using the ruler, pencil, and scissors, mark and cut a strip of the magazine page that is as long as the page and 1 inch wide.
- Mark a line on each end of the strip that is 1 inch from the end.
- Cut a slit halfway into the strip at each point. (At one end of the strip cut from the top halfway down to the middle, and at the other end cut from the bottom halfway up to the middle.)
- Bend the strip into a loop and push the slits together so that the loop closes.
- Toss the fish into the air to see it fly.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright ÃÂ© 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.