Paper Bag Blocks
Toddlers love to lift and carry these big, light blocks. They're rather hard to store but easy to make again another day.Materials
- Paper grocery bags
- Packing tape
- Lay a paper bag flat on a floor or table.
- Fold the top over 6-8 inches and make a crease.
- Scrunch up newspaper one sheet at a time and fill the bag to the fold line.
- Fold the top over and tape the bag closed.
- If you like, paint or decorate the blocks before using.
- Make a tunnel for your child to crawl through or a tower for her to knock down, or just let her carry the blocks around the house.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.