Big Mouth Game
- Cardboard box
- Newspaper or tissue paper for decorating
- Tennis balls or a rolled-up pair of socks
- Draw a happy face on the side of a closed cardboard box. Make sure to draw a big, smiling, open mouth.
- Cut out the mouth. Add hair to the top of the box by gluing strips of newspaper or tissue paper so they hang down the sides.
- Stand back a suitable distance and see how many balls can be thrown into the mouth.
More on: Activities for Toddlers
Copyright © 1999 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Toddler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.