- Utility knife
- One gallon-size plastic jug per player
- Duct tape (optional)
- One tennis ball or beanbag per player
- Use a utility knife to cut a one-gallon plastic jug in half horizontally.
- Recycle the bottom half of the jug, but save the top half (the half with the handle).
- If you like, cover the cut edge of the jug with duct tape.
- Two or more children playing together can use the jugs to toss a tennis ball or beanbag back and forth without touching it with their hands.
- child playing alone can toss a ball or beanbag in the air and catch it in his jug, seeing how many successful catches he can make in a row.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.