Homemade Valentine Cards
- Pink and red hearts cut from construction paper (various sizes)
- Scotch tape
- Elmer's glue
- Paper heart doilies
- Small white paper plates
- Valentine stickers
- Spread out all the materials on a covered table.
- Depending on your child's age, show some examples of how to make valentines: layer hearts one inside the other; add doilies for a lacy edge; decorate with stickers and/or glitter.
- Glue the decorated hearts to a paper plate or piece of construction paper.
- Your child can add more designs to the background with markers and write a Valentine's message.
More on: Valentine's Day