Heart Window Decorating
- Plain or construction paper
- Can of spray-on artificial snow
- Fold several pieces of paper in half and cut out heart shapes in varying sizes.
- The pieces of paper out of which the hearts have been cut will serve as stencils.
- Tape them to the window in an interesting arrangement and spray with artificial snow.
- Remove the stencils to see the heart shapes on the window.
More on: Activities for Preschoolers
Copyright Â© 1998 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Preschooler's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.