- This game requires two or more players.
- Think of a category, such as animals.
- The first player says a word that fits the category, such as cat.
- The next player says another animal name that begins with the last letter of the first player's word, such as tiger.
- The next word would then begin with r, and so on. End the game when players begin to repeat words.
More on: Activities for Kids
Copyright © 2001 by Patricia Kuffner. Excerpted from The Children's Busy Book with permission of its publisher, Meadowbrook Press.
To order this book visit Meadowbrook Press.