Women's History Month is observed every March in the United States. Learn about the history of Women's History Month, read biographies of famous women, try our quizzes and crosswords, find stats and facts about women, and more.
Quizzes and Crosswords
- Quiz: Oscar Women New!
- Quiz: Women's History Month New!
- Quiz: Women Adventurers
- Quiz: Famous Women World Rulers
- Quiz: Famous Quotations by Women
- Quiz: Notable African-American Women
- Quiz: First Ladies
- Quiz: Female Writers and Performers
- Quiz: Groundbreaking Women
- Quiz: Women of the Ancient World
- Quiz: Women in History
- Quiz: Suffrage Movement
- Crossword: Women Songwriters
- Crossword: Women Writers
- Crossword: Women in Sports
- Crossword: First Ladies & Kids
- Crossword: "Her-Story"
Main Women's History Month page.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Did you know?
- Eight U.S. presidents were born British subjects.